How it Works - FAQ
Does your fashion business qualify to take advantage of Samsung’s unique finance and infrastructure offering? Here are answers to commonly asked questions about getting started with the Samsung fashion division.
1. Is there a minimum fashion sales volume to participate in the Samsung financing infrastructure platform?
Answer: Yes, a minimum of $10 million in sales is required.
2. Is the Samsung infrastructure platform open to work with start-up companies?
Answer: This Samsung platform is targeted at fashion companies that have reached certain benchmarks, the most important being sales of at least $10 million.
3. I am looking for factories and/or apparel distribution connections in Korea. Can Samsung help me with my manufacturing and fashion retail needs?
Answer: The Samsung infrastructure platform only provides fashion financing, transportation, logistics, warehousing, invoicing and AR collection. We do not provide sourcing, production or fashion retail distribution services.
4. What product categories are currently managed under the Samsung platform?
Answer: Samsung’s fashion industry partners are diverse. Product categories under current management include: apparel, footwear, outerwear and accessories. We are open to expanding our current product categories with the exception of electronics, wearable technology and food.
5. Does the Samsung infrastructure platform include fashion production services?
Answer: The infrastructure platform does not include production services. Our partners manage all production functions, including, but not limited to, sourcing, factory selection and quality control.